英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語口語 > 口語進階 > 實戰口語情景對話 >  第844課

實戰口語情景對話:Tacos for Two 墨西哥玉米餅

所屬教程:實戰口語情景對話

瀏覽:

xijijun

2019年07月12日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9970/878.mp3
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
實戰口語情景對話:Tacos for Two 墨西哥玉米餅
Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?

丹尼爾:嗨,奧爾加,你好嗎?

Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?

奧爾加:你好,你怎么樣,丹尼爾?

Daniel: I'm fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.

丹尼爾:我很好,謝謝。我想請你幫個忙。

Olga: Sure, what's up?

奧爾加:沒問題,什么事?

Daniel: Well I'm trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.

丹尼爾:我想給一個女孩留下好印象,我想給她做些吃的。

Olga: I see.

奧爾加:我明白了。

Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.

丹尼爾:我打算做墨西哥食物。

Olga: Wow, that's a good option.

奧爾加:哇,這是個不錯的選擇。

Daniel: What can you recommend me?

丹尼爾:你會推薦我做什么?

Olga: Why don't you cook tacos?

奧爾加:為什么不做墨西哥玉米餅呢?

Daniel: OK.

丹尼爾:好。

Olga: It's fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?

奧爾加:非常容易做,而且我認為你能做出來。你能做玉米面餅嗎?

Daniel: I might be able to get them but I'm not really sure.

丹尼爾:我應該可以做,不過我不太確定。

Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. It's really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?

奧爾加:如果你能做玉米面餅的話,我可以來炒肉。做法非常簡單,用平底炒鍋炒肉和洋蔥,放鹽,再加一些辣椒,可以放紅辣椒。你希望做的辣一些嗎?

Daniel: I would rather not to have it that hot. It's the first date.

丹尼爾:我希望不要做得太辣。畢竟這是第一次約會。

Olga: Yeah, but you know it's romantic.

奧爾加:嗯,你知道這很浪漫。

Daniel: OK.

丹尼爾:好。

Olga: Maybe just a bit. So yeah you just cut a little bit of chilli pepper and put it inside and when you've made this you just put it inside a tortilla, wrap it and maybe put some salad like lettuce and tomato on top with a little bit of cream.

奧爾加:可以放一點兒辣椒。切一點兒辣椒放進去,炒好以后,把它們放進玉米面餅里卷起來,你還可以放一點沙拉,可以在上面放萵苣和番茄,然后加一些奶油。

Daniel: OK, what kind of cream?

丹尼爾:好,用哪種奶油?

Olga: The one that's not sweet, you know the natural cream.

奧爾加:不太甜的那種,就是天然奶油。

Daniel: That white one?

丹尼爾:白色的那種?

Olga:Yeah, right and are you sure about the tortillas?

奧爾加:對,沒錯,你確定可以做玉米面餅吧?

Daniel: Just explain me so in case I cannot get them.

丹尼爾:跟我說一下怎么做,確保我能做出來。

Olga: Just get corn flour.

奧爾加:準備玉米面。

Daniel: Corn flour?

丹尼爾:玉米面?

Olga: Yeah, I think you can get it anywhere or at least on the internet and you just mix it with some water and maybe a little bit of salt and make like a...

奧爾加:對,我想你可以在任何地方買到,至少可以在網上買到,在玉米面里加水,再加些鹽,就像……

Daniel: Pastry?

丹尼爾:油酥面團那樣?

Olga: Yeah and just take a little round ball the size that you can hold it in your hand and you know like extend it to make the shape of the tortilla and just heatit up in the pan without any oil or anything and it's done like in one minute.

奧爾加:對,揉成面團,做成可以握在手里的大小,然后把面團伸展開,做成玉米面餅的形狀,然后放到鍋里加熱,不用放油,加熱一分鐘就可以了。

Daniel: Wow that's really easy. You think it's going to work?

丹尼爾:哇,那太簡單了。你認為這會有用嗎?

Olga: Of course.

奧爾加:當然了。

Daniel: Thanks.

丹尼爾:謝謝。

Olga: You're welcome.

奧爾加:不客氣。

內容來自 聽力課堂網:http://www.fpiumv.live/show-9970-450687-1.html
用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂微信公眾號:tingclass123
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 廣播聽力
  • |
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
篮球让分胜负什么意思