小學英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 小學英語 > 小學英語教材 > ?美國語文第五冊 >  第325課

美國語文第五冊 第328期:夏天的渴望

所屬教程:?美國語文第五冊

瀏覽:

qinting

2020年01月21日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529//10000/10249/328.mp3
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

I must away to the wooded hills and vales,

我要離開,去幽深的溝壑溪谷,

Where broad, slow streams flow cool and silently

河水寬闊,靜穆流淌著沁涼,

And idle barges flap their listless sails.

停泊的船,風兒撲打倦怠長帆,

For me the summer sunset glows and pales,

夕陽的光,炙熱刺目,

And green fields wait for me.

綠色田野,等待著我。

I long for shadowy founts,

我向往那,蓊郁樹林邊清泉,

where the birds twitter and chirp at noon from every tree;

鳥聲鼎沸,躲避正午的炎炎,

I long for blossomed leaves and lowing herds;

繁花落盡,果樹下哞哞牛群,

And Nature’s voices say in mystic words,

靜謐柔和,自然純凈的天籟,

“The green fields wait for thee.”

綠色田野,等待著我。

I dream of uplands, where the primrose shines

我夢想,櫻草花盛開的高處,

And waves her yellow lamps above the lea;

草地上,黃色燈籠隨風滾翻,

Of tangled copses, swung with trailing vines;

灌木叢,藤莖蔓延搖曳多姿,

Of open vistas, skirted with tall pines,

松林高聳,點綴滿目寥廓蒼翠,

Where green fields wait for me.

綠色田野,等待著我。

I think of long, sweet afternoons,

我期待,漫長舒適的夏季午后,

when I may lie and listen to the distant sea,

躺臥在地,聆聽遠處海浪呼吸,

Or hear the breezes in the reeds that sigh,

微風拂過,傳來蘆葦深深嘆息,

Or insect voices chirping shrill and dry,

蟲鳴四起,聲聲銳利饑渴難耐,

In fields that wait for me.

綠色田野,等待著我。

These dreams of summer come to bid me find

夏季夢幻,熱烈期待紛沓至來,

The forest’s shade, the wild bird’s melody,

叢林蔭蔽,孕育鳥兒婉轉歌喉,

While summer’s rosy wreaths for me are twined,

玫瑰花環,編織夏天繁復美麗,

While summer’s fragrance lingers on the wind,

芳香濃郁,風中徘徊難以忘記,

And green fields wait for me.

綠色田野,等待著我。

內容來自 聽力課堂網:http://www.fpiumv.live/show-10249-462206-1.html
用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂微信公眾號:tingclass123
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 廣播聽力
  • |
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
篮球让分胜负什么意思