小學英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 小學英語 > 小學英語教材 > ?美國語文第四冊 >  第130課

美國語文第四冊 第131期:我見到的鬼(02)

所屬教程:?美國語文第四冊

瀏覽:

qinting

2019年07月11日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10194/mgyw131.mp3
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Just across the road by the cherry trees,

路旁的果樹下面亂草叢生,

Some fallen white stones had been lying so long,

曾經有人死在那里,

Half hid in the grass, and under these,

草里埋著亂石,

There were people dead. I could hear the song,

經過墓地旁邊的時候,我聽到鴿子在唱,

Of a very sleepy dove as I passed

蛐蛐也在叫;當我抬頭看,

The graveyard near, and the CRIcket that CRIed;

附近的墓地,和哭泣的蟋蟀;

And I look'd .ah! the Ghost is coming at last!

看啊,就要說到鬼了。

And something was walking at my side.

好像什么人走在我身邊。

It seemed to be wrapped in a great dark shawl,

他披著黑色的斗篷,

For the night was a little cold, you know;

你知道夜里有點冷

It would not speak. It was black and tall;

走路很緩慢,個子又高大,

And it walked so proudly and very slow.

不說一句話,只是高傲而緩慢地走著。

Then it mocked me everything I could do:

模仿著我的每個動作,

Now it caught at the lightning flies like me;

我抓螢火蟲,他也伸手去抓,

Now it stopped where the elder blossoms grew;

我停在花旁,他也停在那兒,

Now it tore the thorns from a gray bent tree.

我去折樹枝,他也和我學。

Still it followed me under the yellow moon,

黃色的月光下,它一直跟著我,

Looking back to the graveyard now and then,

不時轉身朝那墓地看,

Where the winds were playing the night a tune,

夜里風嗚咽著,

But, Kate, a Ghost doesn't care for men,

可是凱蒂,鬼可不會在意。

And your papa could n't have done it harm.

你爸爸可沒招惹過他?

Ah! dark-eyed darling, what is it you see?

黑眼小可愛,你看到什么了?

There, you needn't hide in your dimpled arm,

你不用藏在我胳肢窩里,

It was only my shadow that walk'd with me!

那不過是我的影子罷了!

小學英語教材

內容來自 聽力課堂網:http://www.fpiumv.live/show-10194-439390-1.html
用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂微信公眾號:tingclass123
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 廣播聽力
  • |
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
篮球让分胜负什么意思