小學英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 小學英語 > 小學英語教材 > ?美國語文第四冊 >  第129課

美國語文第四冊 第130期:我見到的鬼(01)

所屬教程:?美國語文第四冊

瀏覽:

qinting

2019年07月08日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10194/mgyw130.mp3
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Yes, Katie, I think you are very sweet,

是的凱蒂,你今天真可愛,

Now that the tangles are out of your hair,

頭發也不亂了,

And you sing as well as the birds you meet,

歌也唱得像鳥一樣好聽,

That are playing, like you, in the blossoms there.

鳥兒和你一樣喜歡在花叢中玩耍,

But now you are coming to kiss me, you say:

現在你過來親我,你說:

Well, what is it for? Shall I tie your shoe?

要我幫你系鞋帶嗎?

Or loop up your sleeve in a prettier way?

還是把袖口挽得漂亮些?

"Do I know about ghosts?" Indeed I do.

“你知道鬼嗎?”我當然知道。

"Have I seen one?" Yes; last evening, you know,

“我見過嗎?”是的,就在昨晚,

We were taking a walk that you had to miss,

我們去散步,你沒能去,

I think you were naughty, and CRIed to go,

你可真淘氣,哭著要去。

But, surely, you'll stay at home after this!

等我說完了,你就再不想去了。

And, away in the twilight, lonesomely,

黃昏的光線很暗,我心情孤獨。

"What is the twilight?" It's—getting late!

黃昏是什么?就是天晚了。

I was thinking of things that were sad to me!

心中思量著我的傷心事,

There, hush! you know nothing about them, Kate.

安靜,你還不懂呢,凱蒂。

Well, we had to go through the rocky lane,

散步必須經過石徑,靠近小橋,

Close to that bridge where the water roars,

橋下的水聲咆哮個不停,

By a still, red house, where the dark and rain,

那個安靜的紅房子敞著房門,

Go in when they will at the open doors.

雨水落進門里,門里黑漆漆的。

And the moon, that had just waked up, looked through,

月光剛睡醒照進窗子,

The broken old windows, and seemed afraid,

看起來好恐怖。

And the wild bats flew, and the thistles grew,

蝙蝠吱吱叫著從薊草里飛起,

Where once in the roses the children played.

那里曾經是孩子們喜愛的玫瑰花叢。

小學英語教材

內容來自 聽力課堂網:http://www.fpiumv.live/show-10194-439389-1.html
用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂微信公眾號:tingclass123
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 廣播聽力
  • |
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
篮球让分胜负什么意思